Stage 2C of KiwiBuild at McLennan features architechturally designed 2 storey 2 bedroom homes, priced from $560,000 with features including:
- Double glazing
- Full insulation
- Custom made designer kitchen
- Continuous flow gas water heating
- Fenced and landscaped section
- Car parking pad
- 2 Double Bedrooms with separate bathroom
- Separate under-stairs laundry
- Freehold title
Master Plan and Site Location in McLennan
Download an information pack for these properties below.
Proud to be part of the KiwiBuild programme
KiwiBuild is about restoring the dream of home ownership to families throughout New Zealand, by providing eligible first home buyers with exclusive access to a range of fixed price modest starter homes.
To be eligible for a KiwiBuild home, you must:
• be a first-time buyer or a ‘second-chancer’
• be a New Zealand citizen, a permanent resident or resident visa holder who is ordinarily resident in New Zealand
• have an income of less than $120,000 for a single applicant or no more than $180,000 for more than one purchaser
• intend to own and live in the home as your principal place of residence for at least three years.
You also need a deposit and to prove to a bank or lending institute that you can service a mortgage, just like buying a home on the open market.
If you meet the eligibility criteria above and are interested in a DDL Homes KiwiBuild home, your next step is to apply for pre-qualification online and provide documentation to verify your eligibility, including pre-approval of finance.
Once pre-qualified, you can enter the ballot for the KiwiBuild home you would like to buy or purchase a home by direct sale.
Your pre-qualification is valid for six months so the best time to start this process is when you see a KiwiBuild home that you would like to buy.
For more information about KiwiBuild, including the full eligibility criteria and the pre-qualification and balloting process, please visit kiwibuild.govt.nz or call 0800 521 107.